Call 24/7 Unpublished Fares
Exclusive Phone Only Deals
+1 (888) 437-7922Call Now
Explore the city and its major attractions in a well planned and systematic manner. Also, relish your taste buds with the most authentic and mouth watery flavors which is a major loss if you do miss on it. Make the most of trekking experiences by exploring the mountains and enjoy the scenic beauty which in fact makes the major part of your travel.
1. Flyover Canada (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall)
2. Capilano Suspension Bridge
3. City Tour of Vancouver
4. Shannon Falls
5. Whistler Peak 2 peak Gondola Ride
6. Whistler Village
7. Mt.Robson Provincial Park
8. Athabasca Falls
9. Columbia Ice Fields Adventure
10. Lake Louise Chateau
11. Lake Louise Gondola Ride
12. Wildlife Interpretation Centre
13. Minnewanka Loop
14. Minnewanka Lake
15. Bow Falls
16. Surprise Corner
1. Daytrip to Victoria with Entrance to Butchart Gardens via coach and ferry ( approx. 13 hrs) . This is a seat incoast tour and the coach will be picking the passengers from Pacific Gateway Hotel at 8:15 am. Cost: $165 USD Per person
2. The Jasper Jasper (summer) Planetarium & Telescope Experience COMBO: Jasper is the world's largest most accessible dark sky preserve, and also one of the smallest towns in North America with its own planetarium.
3. Enjoy an entertaining, fun filled evening of astronomy. This full program includes both Planetarium Experience & Telescope Experience: Cost per adult :$59 USD and Child is $28 USD
4. Transportation: On a first-come, first-served basis, visitors without access to transportation who wish to come to Planetarium may take the Fairmont shuttle to our location at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge at no charge. Please NOTE: the Fairmont shuttle runs during the day and far enough into the evening for you to take the shuttle to Jasper Park Lodge for any of our Planetarium ONLY time slots (and afternoon COMBO time slots) OR a few hours early for a meal or drinks before your planetarium booking and then take a return shuttle back into town. For our 10 pm Planetarium & Telescope COMBO tour, Fairmont shuttles can be taken to the planetarium but do not run after. Those without vehicles needing to travel back into town after our COMBO tour may take a taxi, such as with Caribou Cabs (approx $24)
5. Banff Gondola Ride : Ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain to experience a stunning bird’s eye view of six mountain ranges on the Banff Gondola. Please try and book ahead as seats might be limited Cost : $52 USD Per Person
|VANCOUVER||Pacific Gateway Hotel|
|KAMLOOPS||Sun Peaks Grand|
|JASPER||Mountain Park Lodges, Overlander Mountain Lodge|
|CANMORE||Quality Inn Chateau Canmore, Canmore Inn & Suites|
|CALGARY||Element Calgary Airport|
Welcome to Vancouver!!
From colorful downtown neighborhoods to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore! The passengers will be picked up from the airport and will be dropped at the hotel.
Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Meet and greet with the tour manager at 6 pm in the lobby. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today. Drive towards the city. Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant. Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall) Overnight stay at the hotel in Vancouver.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Drive towards Whistler. Have a quick photo stop at the Shannon Falls, a 481-meter-high waterfall. Later proceed to Whistler, a pretty alpine village under the shadow of the Blackcomb Mountains. Have lunch on your own while exploring the Whistler Village. Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola to enjoy the panoramic views of glaciers, extinct volcanoes, and snow-capped mountains. Visit the Capilano Bridge. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk. End the day with dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel in Vancouver.
After breakfast at the hotel, Checkout and proceed to Vancouver City Tour. Experience the Guided city tour of Vancouver. Explore the city’s downtown landmarks including Canada Place, the Olympic Cauldron, and the bustling Robson Street shopping district. The Vancouver city tour then showcases Stanley Park, a sprawling 405 hectare of forest and nature right in downtown Vancouver. We continue through English Bay, vibrant Granville Island, and the historic districts of Chinatown and Gastown After lunch drive proceed to Sun Peaks, the famous Swiss-style alpine village of British Columbia. Arrive at this European-style village nestled in the center of three mountains for an overnight stay. Explore the resort on own. Indian Dinner.
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and drive towards Jasper. A quick stop at Mt.Robson. Drive along the Yellowhead Highway to Jasper to experience the majesty and beauty of this imposing
mountain, which, at 3594 meters, is the tallest mountain in the Canadian Rockies. Free time to explore the town of Jasper. After dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Jasper. Here passengers have an option to take The Jasper Planetarium & Telescope Experience as an addon option.
Checkout out the hotel after breakfast. Drive towards Banff. On the way photoshop at Athabasca Falls. Visit the Columbia IceFields to experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick. Listen to the history and fascinating geology of this area during the specially designed Ice Explorer tour that takes you to the surface of the massive Athabasca Glacier (weather permitting) Then explore the amazing Glacier Skywalk.
After lunch on your own, proceed to Banff. Experience the orientation tour of Banff visiting the Surprise corner, Next continue to Tunnel Mountain Drive, where you can enjoy views of the town, and Bow Falls. End your day at Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka(“ Water of the Spirits”). Here you will have an option to Add on the visit to the Banff Gondola Ride at an additional cost. This is a Gondola Ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain to experience a bird's eye view of the six mountain range. Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observations decks. Drive towards Banff.Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Check-In hotel and overnight stay at Banff(Canmore).
Early start today towards Lake Louise. After breakfast takes the Lake Louise Gondola Ride - a relaxing 14 - minute ride with incredible views of the majestic Rocky Mountain, wildflowers, natural springs and maybe even some wildlife are highlights of the ride. Visit the Wildlife Interpretation Centre located at the top of the Summer Gondola is the perfect place to discover what makes life in Banff National Park uniquely spectacular. Later at Relax in the famous Chateau Lake Louise. Lake Louise is a hamlet in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Drive towards Banff and have some free time. Later proceed to Calgary. Photoshop at the Calgary Olympic Park and the Calgary Tower. Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner. Overnight stay at Calgary.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the Calgary airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on your own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). The packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking an early flight.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TOUR WITH US! AND BON VOYAGE & HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT!!!
|Package||Cost Per Person||Occupancy||Enquire Now|
|Land package||$1785.00||Double room sharing basis||Enquire Now|
|Land package||$1652.00||Triple room sharing basis||Enquire Now|
|Land package||$1585.00||Quad room sharing basis||Enquire Now|
|Departure Months||Departure Dates|