Interested candidates can directly walk in to our office (Monday to Saturday 9.30 to 6 PM)
Trip Brands, G F 880, Udyog Vihar, Phase 5. Gurugram, Haryana
- Responsible for handling inbound calls from US/Canada customers and providing the passengers with the best destinations and guiding them with the best ticket deals.
- Ensure that excellent customer service experience and selling airline tickets.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems (Amadeus/Sabre))
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred